asks that you please read these Terms & Conditions carefully and in full
Welcome! We are proud to introduce to you our unique property; an amazing home where guests can relax in comfort and luxury. Villa Augflor strives to ensure that each and every guest enjoys an experience beyond his or her expectations.
As we entrust the entire property into guests’ hands, complete with bespoke and expensive fit-out, we do expect that guests read, abide, and comply by the Terms and Conditions (especially our strictly enforced ‘no party’ policy .
We ask guests to show the upmost care and responsibility, and it is expected that the property and furnishings be returned in the exact same condition at the end of stays as at the beginning.
Before booking, please understand that it is a requirement that any damage or accidents, unintentional or otherwise, are the responsibility of the guest and that the guest will meet these repair or replacement costs. Given its’ definition we do accept that accidents may occur, but any accident is the responsibility of the guest.
We thank you, and very much look forward to welcoming you soon as our valued guest.
TERMS & CONDITIONS of HOLIDAY RENTAL
1.1 “Booking” means the period for which you have stayed, or intend to stay, at the property
1.2 “Property” means the premises you have booked and all its fixtures, fittings, and equipment.
1.3 “Management” means Villa Augflor.
1.4 “Primary Guest” means the person who makes and pays for both the deposit and final payment, and provides their credit card information for the security deposit/bond. Credit card payments may only be accepted from the Primary Guest. Payments from any other guest will not be accepted.
1.5 “Guests” mean the persons who stay overnight at the property during the booking.
1.6 “Visitor” means a person or guest permitted to visit the property during the booking.
1.7 “Agents” mean a 3rd party booking provider e.g., AirBnb.com, Booking.com, VRBO/HomeAway/Abritel
- GUEST RESPONSIBILITY
2.1 Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the Primary Guests’ acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2.2 If a guest is booking on behalf of other people, the person booking the accommodation is responsible for the property, and for making all guests and visitors aware of and abide by these Terms & Conditions. Additional information on the property and its functionality are available to guests in the House Manual.
2.3 You must be at least 25 years of age to book any accommodation with Villa Augflor.
3.1 We accept Visa, MasterCard, bank transfers.
- PRIMARY GUEST REGISTRATION AGREEMENT AND SECURITY DEPOSIT/BOND
4.1 When booking with us you accept that;
- While you are in occupation, you are fully responsible for all breakages and damage caused to the property, its furniture and fittings.
- All fixtures, fittings, furniture and appliances are assumed to be in good working order at the commencement of your stay, and in the event that any item is not in good working order at the commencement of your stay, you must notify us immediately, so that the condition of the item can be recorded at that time.
- If we have not received notification from you, any damage will be deemed have been caused by you.
- Any breakages, damage/loss or injury which occur during your occupation must be reported to us prior to your departure, and either replaced to the satisfaction of Villa Augflor.
- . Failure to comply with this condition will result in your bond being held until the matter is resolved, or a claim being lodged with AirBnb, any other 3rd party, if you have made your booking through those booking channels.
- Malfunctioning equipment or damages, – If there are any problems with the property or malfunctioning equipment, please report it immediately and do not leave your report until check-out.
- You have read and agreed with our Terms and Conditions. On arrival you agree to read the House Manual.
- You accept that smoking inside the property is forbidden, and no cigarette butts will be discarded on the property.
- You agree that the property will be left in the same clean, neat and tidy condition, as it was when they arrived. This includes, without limitation; washing up, stacking dishwasher and putting on cycle before departure, fridge cleaned out, BBQ cleaned (a euro 50 charge will apply), and rubbish to be placed in designated area, wet towels to be placed in bathrooms or laundry baskets provided.
- If additional extra-ordinary cleaning is required, the cost will be charged against the credit card (security deposit).
- Villa Augflor has locked cupboards, storerooms marked “Private”. Tampering with locked doors will result in a charge and legal action by Villa Augflor.
- Please only flush poo pee and toilet paper down the toilet. Do not under any circumstances flush anything else down the toilet, it instantly blocks the toilet. Our house keepers check the flush on every clean, and if it’s blocked after your stay, your full bond will be deducted to cover the cost of the plumber call out.
4.2 For guests that book directly euro 500 security deposit/bond is required for your stay and is payable on arrival. The deposit refunded 1-2 business days following your stay, as long as there is no reported damage to the property.
4.3 This Security Deposit payment may be used to cover incidental items such as (but not limited to): any breakages or damages incurred during the stay, odours caused by smoking, replacement keys, emergency call-out fees or cleaning charges in excess of the normal levels of cleaning.
4.4 Villa Augflor has the right to pursue legal action for any extra costs above the security deposit amount, if the damage or costs exceed the security deposit amount.
4.5 Villa Augflor will notify the Primary Guest by email prior to deducting or withholding the full security deposit.
- NUMBER OF GUESTS
5.1 Parties are prohibited at Villa Augflor.
5.2 The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed 6 people, or subsequently agreed in writing or email by Villa Augflor.
- CHECK IN, CHECK OUT, PROPERTY ACCESS & KEYS
6.1 Our check-in time is from 3:00pm onwards, and check-out time is 10:00am (weekdays and weekends). If the property is not vacated by the agreed time, then extra charges will be incurred.
6.2 Early check-in and late check-out may be available in agreement with Villa Augflor (charges may apply) with at least 3 days’ notice before arrival.
6.3 Check-out times must be adhered to. The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Please ensure all appliances, lights and air-conditioning units have been switched off, no toilets are running, all garbage has been taken out, all dishes are stacked in the dishwasher and short cycle started, if any furniture inside and outside has been moved please return to original position, fire screens are in place, BBQ has been left clean on departure.
6.4 Loss of keys attracts a euro 80 replacement charge.
6.5 Villa Augflor is equipped with exterior security cameras. Cameras are not monitored for guest’s safety in any way and should not be relied on by guests for personal security or security of their belongings. Cameras may be used to enforce and verify compliance with rental policies. Any damage, tampering or obstruction caused to cameras by guests may result in a partial or complete loss of security deposit funds.
- NOISE, PARTIES & DISTURBANCES
7.1 Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental. If your behaviour or that of your guests causes damage, danger, or annoyance we reserve the right to ask you to vacate the property immediately and be treated as a cancellation of booking, with no refund and possible eviction.
In the event of a disturbance or complaint we will attempt to contact the Primary Guest on the booking to request that the disturbance ceased. In the event that we are unable to reach the Primary Guest, then a member of Management will visit the property at your cost.
A euro 200 deduction will be charged if we are required to attend the property to advise you of complaints.
8.1 Villa Augflor is a no-smoking property and are equipped with regulation smoke alarms. Please do not discard butts ANYWHERE at the property including lawns and gardens. Odours in the property caused by smoking will attract an additional deodorising fee of euro100. Discarding cigarette butts in a hot summer has the potential to ignite fires.
9. CHILDREN TODDLERS & INFANTS
9.1 Please supervise infants, toddlers or children when outside in the garden or in the pool area.
Villa Augflor will not accept any liability of any injury of any infants, toddlers or children at the property.
10. AFTER HOURS CALL OUTS
10.1 Guests who require after-hours service can send message to number +33 623 777 333. You will be contacted by us as soon as possible.
11. LOSS OR INJURY
11.1 Villa Augflor take no responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage of any property, or personal injury, or death, of any occupant, guest, or invitee of any such occupant, and they each exclude all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law.
11.2 Villa Augflor takes no responsibility for the guests’ personal property. If the property is left at the houses and needs to be returned, this will be done at the guests’ costs through La Post. The Villa Augflor will not hold onto your items left behind.
12.1 The personal information obtained from this website is used, where you have so requested: To provide products and services to you, to provide you with information, and to send newsletters or other communications to you.
12.2 Villa Augflor may use your personal information for direct marketing or promotional activities, however, if we do undertake such activities, you will be provided with an opportunity when first contacted to decline to receive any further communications from us.
12.3 We do not pass guest details on to any third parties or external entities.
13.1 Pool and other house facilities are only for use by guests residing at the property.
13.2 Please ensure that the water levels do not drop below the filter box level on the pool, as this can damage the pump motor. Please call us on _33 623 777 333 on should the pool level be close to dropping or does drop below an acceptable level to ensure we can direct you to the right water supply to top the pool.
13.3 Please do not take any glassware into pool and spa areas.
13.4 Please do not leave any items in the pool that can clog the pool water filtration system. Items include and not limited to, hats, items of clothing, or anything smaller than a football. Should we find items as such stuck in the skimmer box. We will deduct the full deposit, any items that block the system will damage the pool pump.
13.5 Please ensure that children are supervised at all times when using any pool and/or spa.
13.6 Please note that the pool maybe closed for the winter season from approximately October to May each year (subject to change due to the weather). During this period the pools are only serviced for the winter closures.
Villa Augflor is a family house where we are happy to welcome you for your holiday break. We hope will enjoy it as much as we do
- (+33) 623 777 333
- WhatsApp +33623777333
- Facebook: Villa Augflor
26 Chemin des Collines
Cagnes-sur-mer, Alpes-Maritimes, 06800 France